Hope Remains Ranch is a place where youth, families and adults are transformed through the hope found in Jesus Christ using counseling, mentoring and equine therapy.
To see every person inspired to follow Christ, healed from the past, equipped to begin a new life and have hope for the future.
- Re-educate youth, their families and adults
- Instill good moral values
- Provide guidance, help and hope to those we serve
- Assist them in structuring a meaningful life
Hope Remains offers a second chance and utilizes the “wrap around” approach by serving the entire family and offering support care for all those we serve.
Through the Hope Remains Ranch programs, we want those that we serve to gain:
- A new sense of confidence
- Sensitivity to others
- Discipline in their conduct