Hope Remains Ranch exists to provide a Christ-centered environment of hope and healing for children, adults and families in our community by utilizing equine therapy, Biblically-based professional counseling, and mentorship in life skills.
To see every person inspired to follow Christ, healed from the past, equipped to begin a new life and have hope for the future.
- Re-educate youth, their families and adults
- Instill good moral values
- Provide guidance, help and hope to those we serve
- Assist them in structuring a meaningful life
Hope Remains offers a second chance and utilizes the “wrap around” approach by serving the entire family and offering support care for all those we serve.
Through the Hope Remains Ranch programs, we want those that we serve to gain:
- A new sense of confidence
- Sensitivity to others
- Discipline in their conduct