Hope Remains’ purpose is to glorify God by changing the world one child, one adult and one family at a time through the power of Christ utilizing our gentle horses.
- Honor God in all that we do.
- Love the Lord our God with all our heart, with all our soul, with all our strength, and with all our mind, and our neighbor as ourselves. Our neighbor is everyone we encounter.
- Be a resource for youth, adults and families that will enable them to overcome their circumstances and establish a clear direction for a new life in Christ.
- Create an environment filled with meaningful and practical ways of displaying God’s love.
- Treat others we do business with, as well as those we serve, utilizing Christian values of honesty, integrity, respect, kindness and a sense of social responsibility.
“For I know the plans I have for you, ” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
“Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when dreams come true, there is life and joy.”
“Their lives from crime to Christ and their sorrows into joy. We are called to defend the poor and the orphans; uphold the rights of the oppressed and the destitute; rescue the poor and helpless; and deliver them from the grasp of evil.”