* In regards to servicing our clients and the community at large, Hope Remains Youth Ranch does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or age in any of its activities.
The Mane Event – An after-school program for youth ages 5-17 and their families. The Mane Event is a high-impact, unique behavior modification technique utilizing equine therapy and professional counseling.
Times: 4:00pm - 6:00pm Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Cost: FREE
Age Group - once a week for 2 hours:
Mondays - ages 5-8, Tuesdays - ages 12-14, Wednesdays - ages 9-11, and Thursdays - ages 15-17
The Program/Package Includes the following for 2 hours a week:
1) Bible Study lessons
2) Equine Psychotherapy
3) Professional Counseling
5) Anger Management
6) Life Skills
7) Character Education
8) Hope Hot Line 1-800-394-HOPE
9) A staff member is on call 24/7
10) Parents/guardians receive counseling
If you are interested in attending Hope Remains Programs:
1) Complete an application - click here to print applications or go under "Forms" tab on the home page.
2) Once the application is completed you will be scheduled for an appointment to meet the director and a counselor.
3) A Behavior Program will be designed specifically for your child.
*For more information please call 864-921-2352 or 864-249-3532 or you can email us.