The Mane Event – An after school program for youth ages 6-17 and their families. The Mane Event is a high-impact, unique behavior modification technique utilizing equine therapy and professional counseling.
Times: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Cost: $75/week *Payment plans are available
What we offer each child - (click for details...."Client Family Package")
The Program/Package includes the following:
- Ages 6-11 come on Monday and Wednesday and ages 12-17 come on Tuesday and Thursday - (Summer hours 8am-10am) (Fall hours 4pm-6pm)
- Equine therapy and professional counseling – 4 hours a week
- Individual counseling and group counseling, Biblical counseling, anger management, character education and life skills
- Parenting classes are required for the parents/guardians. The parenting class (Stable Care) meets twice a month on a Sunday from 2:30-4:30pm
- A staff member is on call 24/7 for assistance for the teen and parents
- A "Hope Hot line" is available for all youth served 1-800-394-HOPE
- Parents/guardians can receive counseling, as well, in this package
If you are interested in attending Hope Remains Programs:
1) Complete an application - click here to print applications or go under "Forms" tab on the home page.
2) Once the application is completed you will be scheduled for an appointment to meet the director and a counselor.
3) A Behavior Program will be designed specifically for your child.
*For more information please call 864-921-2352 or contact us at