Hope Remains Youth Ranch is a place where children and youth are transformed through the hope found in Jesus Christ.
This mission is accomplished through five endeavors: Experiential Learning, Character Education, Counseling, Mentoring, Animal and Equine Assisted Learning.
Hope Remains provides hope and a second chance for hurting and troubled, At-Risk children and youth ages 5-17. Through the Hope Remains Youth Ranch program, youth learn and gain a new sense of confidence, responsibility, accountability, sensitivity to others and discipline in their conduct. Hope Remainsaddresses the following types of problems :
*Abuse * Depression
*Suspension/Expulsion from School * Emotional Troubles
*Rebellious/Defiant behavior * Anger Management
Ages served: 5-17
Hope Remains also welcomes churches, youth groups, DSS clients, DJJ clients, children shelters, foster care programs, as well as, any organization desiring to benefit from the hope found in Jesus Christ and horses.
Did you know???
* Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death among youth ages 15-19
* Alcohol kills 5 times more teenagers than all other drugs combined
* Before reaching adulthood, 20% of teens will experience depression
* On a regular basis, 10% of children are bullied at school
* Of 185 high schools in South Carolina, 52% of students drop out
For more information, visit the following sites: